AQW Clan: Final Crusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQW WORLD THOUGHTS POST URS HERE TODAY JUST LIKE ME

+2
Admin
Obliterator
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AQW WORLD THOUGHTS POST URS HERE TODAY JUST LIKE ME Empty AQW WORLD THOUGHTS POST URS HERE TODAY JUST LIKE ME

Post  Obliterator Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:44 pm

HEY EVERY 1 I JUST DECIDED DAT I WANNA MAKE A POST BOUT aqw SO FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON MY IDEAS I WANNa HERE WAT OTHA PEOPLETHINK 2 so, here i go my first thought is shouldnt AQW hurry up n make a friends list so when u wanna go some where wit ur friends u dont get disbanded,also i think dey should raise da lvl cap dats why many people stopped playin cause it ended at lvl 5 i know aqw JUST CAME OUT BUT DONT U AGREE DEY SHOULD HURRY UP N ADD SOME FEATURES ALREADY LIKE WHO REALLY CARES BOut HELMS N CAPES WHEN U CAN GET EM FROM DA BARBER IN SWORD HAVEN, ANYWAY DIS IS OBLITERATOR n im out iight peace please reply dont be shy i really wanna here ur comments on dis thank u
Obliterator
Obliterator
Crusade Tutor
Crusade Tutor

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

AQW WORLD THOUGHTS POST URS HERE TODAY JUST LIKE ME Empty Re: AQW WORLD THOUGHTS POST URS HERE TODAY JUST LIKE ME

Post  Admin Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:00 pm

hard to read but yes, i think they should make a friends list that looks like this:

FRIEND'S LIST

| Name | Online | Server | Travel To |
Obliterator Yes Battleon-5 Yes

so you could see if they were on, where they were at, and auto-join the server they are in
also i think a favorite server list would be good, like this:

Server List

| Server Name | Travel to |
invasion-112358 Yes

so you could auto-join a fav server
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://aqwfinalcrusade.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

AQW WORLD THOUGHTS POST URS HERE TODAY JUST LIKE ME Empty AQW WORLD THOUGHTS POST URS HERE TODAY JUST LIKE ME

Post  Obliterator Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:07 pm

srry 4 makinit long it was my first post anway i agree wit u fully u should tell da AQW website dat im sure dey would make da friends list n server list like da if u showed dem it anyotha thoughts post here please
Obliterator
Obliterator
Crusade Tutor
Crusade Tutor

Back to top Go down

AQW WORLD THOUGHTS POST URS HERE TODAY JUST LIKE ME Empty My thoughts

Post  creed's first registrator Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:12 pm

Creed, I have to say, we ARE the most organized forum ever! I go to the weebly thing and look at what you do and it is phenominal! Your idea for the friends list was of course organized as most of your ideas will most likely always be! Keep it up and we will become a force to be reckoned with! Razz Razz Razz
creed's first registrator
Post High-Staff
Post High-Staff

Number of posts : 129

Back to top Go down

Post  Obliterator Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:57 pm

wow i totally agrre wit u der bout id say........ EVERYTHING lol!
Obliterator
Obliterator
Crusade Tutor
Crusade Tutor

Back to top Go down

AQW WORLD THOUGHTS POST URS HERE TODAY JUST LIKE ME Empty Re: AQW WORLD THOUGHTS POST URS HERE TODAY JUST LIKE ME

Post  SamuraiSkeleton Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:07 pm

i hope they incorporate player vs player real time arena batles and have servers set for player vs player so u cna kill ne1 newhere, and an arena for even without player vs player server, u cna go there and still kill ppl. then we cna show aqw we're a force to be reckoned with, in mind and physical strength
SamuraiSkeleton
SamuraiSkeleton
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Obliterator Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:09 pm

wow ur completly right cool idea man u should post it on AQW forum please keep on postin guys thank u
Obliterator
Obliterator
Crusade Tutor
Crusade Tutor

Back to top Go down

Post  creed's first registrator Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:10 pm

BOOYAA! Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz
Post High-Staff
Post High-Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  SamuraiSkeleton Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:11 pm

lol if its gonna be an mmorpg, its gotta be pvp like WoW
SamuraiSkeleton
SamuraiSkeleton
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  creed's first registrator Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:11 pm

hopefully not.
Post High-Staff
Post High-Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Obliterator Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:14 pm

WHY DO U SAY HOPEFULLY NOT
Obliterator
Obliterator
Crusade Tutor
Crusade Tutor

Back to top Go down

Post  SamuraiSkeleton Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:16 pm

maybe cause he doesnt wanna be owned by a higher lvl? hmmm?
SamuraiSkeleton
SamuraiSkeleton
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Obliterator Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:19 pm

YEAH HE WOULD PROBABLY BE OBLITERATED FROM ME ANYWAY lol!
Obliterator
Obliterator
Crusade Tutor
Crusade Tutor

Back to top Go down

Post  creed's first registrator Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:19 pm

the way that u have to challenge some1 is dumb lol. i want it to be where u go to a dueling place and when u attack some1, no1 else can attack you or the person you are attacking so it is always 1v1. and another place should be clan battles where clans go all out and kill eachother and can stack as many people as they want on 1 person.
Post High-Staff
Post High-Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Obliterator Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:21 pm

OOOOOOOOOO YEAH UR RIGHT LOL BUT I THINK DAT DATS HOW DEY WILL DO IT
Obliterator
Obliterator
Crusade Tutor
Crusade Tutor

Back to top Go down

Post  SamuraiSkeleton Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:23 pm

creeds i meant arena as in huge groups go in and sluahgter each other, or u cna choose to do it outside of arena on unfair terms and stuff like that Smile and it would also be cool if they made it so certain good clans were given towns to defend and own, and get special privileges in those towns, and they cna capture others towns, or get captured, but all clans get a town to control to start off with, or somethin like that Smile
SamuraiSkeleton
SamuraiSkeleton
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Obliterator Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:26 pm

dat sounds awesome man r u creative
Obliterator
Obliterator
Crusade Tutor
Crusade Tutor

Back to top Go down

Post  SamuraiSkeleton Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:28 pm

lol thats exactly how it is on guild wars, clans that have tons of point control towns and get discounts and can go into a special area where they can buy special weapons and fireworks Smile
SamuraiSkeleton
SamuraiSkeleton
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  creed's first registrator Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:34 pm

SamuraiSkeleton wrote:creeds i meant arena as in huge groups go in and sluahgter each other, or u cna choose to do it outside of arena on unfair terms and stuff like that Smile and it would also be cool if they made it so certain good clans were given towns to defend and own, and get special privileges in those towns, and they cna capture others towns, or get captured, but all clans get a town to control to start off with, or somethin like that Smile

I agree!
Post High-Staff
Post High-Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  SamuraiSkeleton Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:36 pm

yay! cause i mean im not tryin to argue or make enemies here sry if it seems im acting rough or jerkish when i talk, just i'm tryin to explain opinions here, not force them down upon u guys. i was just tryin to make u see that it was a sorta cool idea and make friends and help ppl here.
SamuraiSkeleton
SamuraiSkeleton
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  SamuraiSkeleton Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:41 pm

hey every1 who reads this, meet me in invasion-2222 and we can go and quest or somethin? i got nothin else to do tonight Smile
SamuraiSkeleton
SamuraiSkeleton
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:07 am

thnx for the complimant guys i appreciate it Very Happy *is loving his clan*
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 177

https://aqwfinalcrusade.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  creed's first registrator Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:09 am

Lol no prob. I hope you post that in the AQWs forums because they might just take a liking to your idea.. *hint hint*
Post High-Staff
Post High-Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Obliterator Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:32 am

wow see wat happens when 1 person post something people get creative n hav great ideas
Obliterator
Obliterator
Crusade Tutor
Crusade Tutor

Back to top Go down

Post  SamuraiSkeleton Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:45 am

lol not rly "creative" i got the idea off of all the mmorpg's i play
SamuraiSkeleton
SamuraiSkeleton
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next