AQW Clan: Final Crusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Describe what you look like in real life.

+2
creed's first registrator
kikashi234
6 posters

Go down

Describe what you look like in real life. Empty Describe what you look like in real life.

Post  kikashi234 Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:13 pm

This topic is for people who are wondering what their fellow clan members look like so post what you look like people!

I am 5'1"(5ft.1in.),My hair is REALLY dark brown but not black,my eyes are brown,I weigh around 170lb.,I have short hair,no freckles,I might be getting braces,I have a sort-of-pushed-up nose,and my ears are smallish and stuck to my head.
kikashi234
kikashi234
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Describe what you look like in real life. Empty Re: Describe what you look like in real life.

Post  creed's first registrator Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:57 pm

So you are chunky? I got a nerdy image, no offence Neutral
Post High-Staff
Post High-Staff

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Describe what you look like in real life. Empty Re: Describe what you look like in real life.

Post  DragonShadow Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:41 am

me: Black hair, Glasses, black clothes, Pretty much fashion-core Razz

DragonShadow
Black Crusader
Black Crusader

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kikashi234 Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:13 pm

no im not chunky actually,i dont mean to brag,but im actually pretty muscular Smile
kikashi234
kikashi234
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  creed's first registrator Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:19 pm

Well, I am Malato, a combination of Caucasian and Black, I am athletic, because of volleyball LOL, 115 lbs, I am 5'4", I have brown eyes, normal ear size, normal nose, kinda big lips LOL, (what do you expect, I'm half black lawl.) I am the hottest person in my school, not to brag.. Alot of girls like me.. I know, if you are reading this you are jealous, but you all CAN'T be just like me.. So get over it lol. Just kidding. But alot of gurls like me and I am 1 hot Malato dude. I got muscle but not hardcore.

Last edited by creed's first registrator on Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post High-Staff
Post High-Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:07 pm

5'3" 180lbs (ya i'm overwieght) but practice Tai Kwon Do at least once a day and i'm better in shape than most skinny kids at my school. i'm pretty muscular, curly dark blonde hair, european face. i'm white, no freckle, and i'll admiot i'm a nerd, altho a nerd who owns at football
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 177

https://aqwfinalcrusade.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kikashi234 Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:33 pm

Admin wrote: and i'll admiot i'm a nerd, altho a nerd who owns at football

lol than ur not a nerd!
kikashi234
kikashi234
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  creed's first registrator Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:02 pm

If you are 180lbs. and muscular.. you aren't overweight, just buff.. Lol
Post High-Staff
Post High-Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Terminator666 Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:03 pm

110 lbs, 5'9, brown short hair, taekwondo everyday so kinda muscular, no braces. yay. white and skinny as hell.
Terminator666
Terminator666
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:37 pm

you're a TKD buff too? what belt R you? what school? what style? sry prolly waaay too many questions lol

i'm on my brown, going for black in next spring, i goto a Jhoon Rhee style school in Tri-Cities WA, you?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 177

https://aqwfinalcrusade.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  willberforce Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:56 pm

im quite muscular, 5'6, not chunky but not skinny either, long brown hair with a large white streek down the front(due to a skin problem when i was born) my eyes are so dark brown u cant see the pupils, normal nose, normal ears and no freckles
willberforce
willberforce
Head Crusader
Head Crusader

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down