AQW Clan: Final Crusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Everyone to Ask: Ask An Administrator

5 posters

Go down

For Everyone to Ask: Ask An Administrator Empty For Everyone to Ask: Ask An Administrator

Post  Admin Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:39 pm

Hey, i've noticed evryone has been asking their questions in other threads, so if you don't think you're new enough for the tutor forum, ask me here. And i mean it, ask your questions HERE, not in the middle of King of The Hill, ok? Thanks y'all!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://aqwfinalcrusade.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

For Everyone to Ask: Ask An Administrator Empty where do we meet

Post  iLuvRice Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:04 pm

where do we meet in aqworlds
for example:

/join forest - 1234
(area location) (number of area)
iLuvRice
iLuvRice
Black Crusader II
Black Crusader II

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

For Everyone to Ask: Ask An Administrator Empty Re: For Everyone to Ask: Ask An Administrator

Post  Admin Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:21 pm

sorry we haven't really posted that in the forum, it's on our website tho. If you want to see the clan, we're supposed to be around artix server at invasion-2222, but ys never know *sighs* i know i have trouble just waiting around there
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://aqwfinalcrusade.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

For Everyone to Ask: Ask An Administrator Empty Re: For Everyone to Ask: Ask An Administrator

Post  kikashi234 Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:17 pm

*sigh* boringness................................................................................................................*sigh*................... silent........................*cricket noise*... Suspect
kikashi234
kikashi234
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer9-7 Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:59 am

unless we can all be in the same country and login on artix and go to invasion-2222 at the same time we wont be able to normally even see anyone and besides every time i went there (about once every 4 hours) its empty *cricket noises happen in background and turn into some weird song* ........... WILL YOU STOP *cricket noises stop* ............ sigh study

Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad
Killer9-7
Killer9-7
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 99
Location : Last Seen on Pluto defending Super Rustbuckets from Alpha Space Pirates wielding mega large swords
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kikashi234 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:56 am

HEY GUYS! srry i havent got on the website lately its just that ive been doin other things and forgot about our glorious clan Very Happy
kikashi234
kikashi234
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  neos8700 Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:52 am

do we c each other in aqw??

neos8700

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum